Vape-Pen Battery Explodes in Man’s Pocket

It would really suck to have a massive Li-ion battery self destruct in your pocket. This poor guy got it bad!


Josh Hamilton stood in a Shell Gas Station in Owensboro, Kentucky when suddenly his E-Cigarrette’s battery exploded in his pocket. Suddenly a large amount of heat and flames began firing out of Hamilton’s pocket. He panics and runs out of the store to try to remove his pants. Hamilton and a store clerk worked together to stop the fire as quickly as possible. Hamilton was taken to the hospital for severe burns.


Posted in

Video Duration: